Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royal Wedding Took Place Yesterday

Congratulations to the young royal couple on their wedding day! I think everyone had their own personal reason for being part of or not being part of the global royal hype. For me, I had faith in the youthfulness of the royal couple to make some changes to bring about peace and justice to the world. I don't know if they will but I am hopeful that they will make some small influence. I love the reading selected and passionately read by the bride's brother. He put particular emphasis on Jesus message to "Love One Another". I was impressed by the prayer that the young couple put together themselves and in it they pray for the strength and the sensitivity to remember those who are suffering around the world. May God bless your marriage journey William and Kate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home