Friday, November 16, 2012

November 2012

My goodness where did September and October disappear to? Ahh! There's been episodes of hospital admissions for my dear husband  starting late August, then September and during October he just had to have a clot in the lungs to make things a bit more interesting for both of us lol! Now we have added to the furniture at home a mobile oxygen unit. I must say that the Queensland Ambulance Service have been absolutely prompt every time we have required their service.
There was also a family wedding in Rarotonga, Cook Islands towards the end of October. My sister Ulua'ipouolefilemu and myself from Brisbane attended and had a fabulous time. My niece Meripa Leifi and Aaron Shirley were happily married on Thursday 25th of October 2012. Met their beautiful boys Tobiah, Niko and Archilles. The Shiley family and Leifi and Toma families and friends of Aaron and Meripa traveled from New Zealand, Australia and Samoa for the wedding.
November saw President Obama re-elected and Australia gained a seat on the United Nation's Security Council.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home