Monday, August 16, 2010

4 days to go to Election in Australia

The race is on. Who will win? Gillard or Abbott? Who will I vote for? Well whoever I think will act on the priority issues that I support. As my reading on the global wall indicates another global financial crisis is imminent, I will vote in the leader who knows how to strengthen the Australian economy - keep the surplus and GDP stable etc. Climate change is another priority issue that will decide my vote. It is time the developed economies of the world put money into real policies that will develop clean energy industries. Copenhagen 2009 was such a disaster. Australia can take the lead as a middle power.
The leader that I vote for will be someone who cares about all Australians from the unborn to the elderly and exhibits appropriate policies.

Happy Voting

Meripa Weir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home