Monday, July 12, 2010

Matais paid to ensure return of HRPP

Comments on Savea's Editorial

Malo Savea. My vision of Samoa as capable of being a genuine democratic society is pushed further into the unknown distance as "hip pocket" politics seems the norm of the day.
Whilst the Tautua Party is still at its infancy and the voice of MP Levaopolo seems so "alone" in the political wilderness, I am very close to the sad conclusion of the same government being returned at next year's elections.
My only hope is pinned on an element of concern and caring for all the people coming from Deputy Prime Minister Misa. Is there an awakening in the HRRP? I pray that there is.
In my opinion Samoa's future and the future of the poor now lies in that awakening.
Manuia Samoa. Male fa'aaloalo. Meripa Weir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home